Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Expressive Writing

Friday 29th August 2014

Have you ever wondered what will happen after you die?
Do you ever think about after life?
I know it’s a crazy thing to think of but do you ever think of it in any time?

Well it might sound weird but I think of it when I’m bored and have nothing to do. I get this weird imagination out of no where and it gets me to think/imagine all different things that sounds weird. My imagination sometime make me interested in whatever I’m imagining.

Back to where I was. This one time I was imagining things and suddenly I get this weird thinking about after life. I was imagining what happens when we die. What if you die and then come back as someone else. Do you ever think that way?

For expressive writing I picked this as my best writing because I have personal feelings that I've achieved my writing goals. Which was to use specific vocabulary, make sure that my writing makes sense and to use capital letters and full stop constantly. I also picked this because I thought sometimes your imagination can be interesting to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment