Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Howick Historical Village

My favourite thing from our trip to Howick Historical Village was when we came to this big house and Mrs Dodd was there. She said to us “good afternoon room three my name is Mrs Dodd”, we said “good afternoon” back to her.

We went inside and we played a game so we got into two teams. After that we played the game and it was called the string game. We had to challenge each team, we were all jumping up and down because we wanted to win the game but the Lakers won. It was a nice game and a fun game too.

After that we played another game and that game was called ball & neck game. We had to stay in the same teams, but some girls did not like the game because the other person had to get the ball off with their neck and we were too shy. I was kind of shy because I was next to a boy but my friend Kilisitina was next to him so I was not shy anymore. I had a lot of fun jumping up and down with my friends.

Mrs Dodd said to us “we can have one more game” and that game was called squeak piggy squeak. The game was kind of the same as the blindfold game. We had to wear a blindfold and walk with Mrs Dodd and sit down in front of someone, and that person had to say “squeak piggy squeak” then we had to try to guess the person who said squeak piggy squeak. When it came to my turn I was so nervous because I did not want to go to a boy but I just thought that I am going to a girl and it was a girl and her name was Tokilupe.

We sadly had to go back to have lunch, but before we went to lunch we went and take a look around the house. We went to lunch and we all ate and played with our friends. I enjoyed myself at the Parlour Games, I hope to play those games again.

No comments:

Post a Comment