Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mothers day writing


My mum is from Hasini and she has two brothers and three sisters. Shes got black and brown short hair. She also is a smart and a helpful lady. My mum is kind and a fair lady. In my family she is like the second shortest out of me my brothers and my dad.

Next up my mum likes eating fish. Also watching soccer and the rugby world cup.She doesn’t like eating K.F.C or eating sweet things and junk food.

My mum plaits my hair for school sometimes. She also looks after me when I’m sick and gives me things I need that are important. Next she washes my clothes, cleans my room and tells me what is wrong and right. She also help me with anything when I need her help.

I love my mum because she is the one that is always there for me when I need her.   

No comments:

Post a Comment