Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? Yes because I learned my times tables and I am kind of good it at not like last time.
2. What have you learnt this term? This term in maths I learned my 3D shapes with my group in math.
3. What have you found easy this term? I found the thing that is easy was my maths because we have to learn our 3D shapes and yes it was easy.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? The thing that was difficult was when we have to answer the questions on writing time because we have to write it in full sentence but before did not write it in full sentence.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? Miss G and Ana helped me with my writing some time went I don’t know to do and to write.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? I could listen to Miss G and try to finish my work in time.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? Next term I am going to try and do better on my writing and so I can finish in time.