Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hokulea Event



image15.jpeg
This is when we were all getting ready to sing the haka. It was a really hot day. Everyone that walked was really exhausted because it wasn’t a good weather to walk. While we were waiting to sing everyone at the back of me were moving around trying to get air. I felt annoyed with them but I kept still.

Once the canoe came towards us everyone started singing their hearts out. Sadly no one in our school was singing. Everyone was just standing quietly while the other schools were singing. I felt ashamed because we had a lot of hard practices and yet no one was singing. Other than that, the other schools sang really good. They all sounded great when their voices came as one. The people in the front did really great at the haka. Honestly that was my favourite part when they were doing the haka while the rest were singing. In this part of the event I really enjoyed the singing. It was a really great welcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment