Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Net book Description

My netbook is so special to me because it helps me do my work in class time.

My learning tool is black and it has keys on it but it is not shiny on the outside. My mini netbook has no sounds but only if I turn on the sounds. My little netbook feels hard and kind of heavy too, it is smooth and slippery sometimes if I hold it with one hand.

My triple E pc is always at school every night in the C.O.W. but I can only take my triple E pc home one day in a week. In the day time I put my netbook in my tote tray.

My little netbook help me do my work in class and it get me to the internet so I could share my work with miss G.

My little triple E pc is used by hands and we have to be careful with our little triple E pc because sometime the keys fall off if you are rough with it.

Our learning tool is so special because we are some of the first students in New Zealand to use a learning tool for our work.

My netbook helps me do my work in class time so I have to take responsibility of it. It is important that you are careful when you are working on the netbook and take charge of our learning.

1 comment:

Miss G said...

What a great description Jane, you followed the structure of this genre well. Keep up the good writing.

Post a Comment